Woof Wear’s entry level no-turn overreach boot features:
- 5mm neoprene plus extra padding in strike zone
- Smooth no-rub collar
- Double lock Secure-Grip Hook & Loop for security
- Tough Carbon effect outer with recessed stitching
- Sold in pairs
Conventional overreach boots tend to spin around the hoof when the horse is moving. Woof Wear designers have solved this problem utilising computer aided design techniques. The result is an anti-spin device that locates snugly into the back of the heel and gives the horse greater protection from overreach injuries.
Having the fastening on the front of the boot stops it from being opened when the horse over reaches and makes it much easier to fasten, Secondly extra protection can be added on the back of the boot to offer reinforced protection to the horse’s heels at all times.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- Wash using a non biological washing detergent
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
Customers who bought this item also bought
Woof Wear’s Waterproof Riding Glove is designed for riding.
It uses the Reintex® palm which gives great grip & feel in conjunction with a Hipora® waterproof Breathable Membrane to keep your hands warm and dry.
Woof Wear’s Precision Thermal Glove is perfect for riding out on those cold Winter mornings.
Featuring Woof Wear’s Reintex® palm for great feel and grip and backed with Polartec® Powerstretch® back to keep your fingers toasty.