A long-standing favourite for Trail Hunting and Hacking - the snug fit and the double hook & loop provides security and protection
Woof Wear’s Double Lock Brushing Boots Feature:
- Woof Wear’s Secure-Grip Hook and Loop
- Breathable neoprene
- PU strike pad
- Suitable for front or hind legs
- Sold in pairs
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- Wash using a non biological washing detergent
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
Customers who bought this item also bought
Woof Wear’s Precision Thermal Glove is perfect for riding out on those cold Winter mornings.
Featuring Woof Wear’s Reintex® palm for great feel and grip and backed with Polartec® Powerstretch® back to keep your fingers toasty.